Our educational programme addresses the total personality development of the child. Our aim is to nurture the children’s desire to learn, experiment, play and to gain independence. Our curriculum is especially designed to foster the emotional, physical, social, intellectual and creative development of each child. Our objectives are: -
• To introduce the joys of learning through companionship and recreational activities.
• To stimulate and satisfy the child’s curiosity about his/her environment and provide opportunity to discover and explore with hands on material.
• To inculcate good habits, social manners and etiquettes among children.
• To orient the child to develop self-confidence, self-dependability, honesty and social skills through group interactions.
• To develop responsible citizens.